All women of the congregation are members of Presbyterian Women, regardless of whether they are able to attend the meetings.
Forgiven and freed by god in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to the following:
- Nurture one faith through prayer and Bible study
- Work for justice and peace
- Build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Witness to the promise of God’s kingdom
We do this through a variety of activities including:
- Providing comfort/support to sick and shut-in persons on the prayer list
- Planning and supporting the Women’s Day church service
- Supporting the Father’s Day breakfast
- Promoting Christian fellowship among ourselves and others
- Participating in Bible Study at each meeting
The Presbyterian Women circle meets at 1 pm the 2nd Monday of every month.